Kurt Senser is an industry leader with numerous DANCE championships under his belt. Better yet, he is an outstanding dance instructor who has received multiple "Top Teacher" awards at various dance competitions. Mr. Senser provides private dance lessons for multiple styles of dance on Ballroom, Latin, Swing, and Country dancing.
With favorite television shows like "So You Think You Can Dance" and "Dancing With The Stars," there is a noticeable increase in people signing up for group dance classes and private dance lessons. If you live in either the Atlanta area, and are considering exploring the world of Ballroom dancing, Latin dancing, Swing dancing, or Country dancing, you have come to the right place. Master dance instructor, Kurt Senser, will be able to bring your dance game up and make you a confident and fun dance.
What is your reason for learning to dance?
- Your wedding day is approaching, and you don't want to embarrass yourself.
- You attend social functions only to miss out on the fun.
- You are transitioning in your life, and you’d like to get out and meet new people.
- You would like to introduce your children to ballroom dancing or other social dance.
- You are looking for a fun method of exercise.
- You want to expand your mental health and reduce the chances of dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Whatever your reason for dancing, Kurt Senser will focus on making sure that you are taught dance patterns that are easy and comfortable for you to learn, while looking fun and exciting on the dance floor. Kurt Senser is a Master dancer with plenty of trophies and credentials, but he shines as an experienced, calming presence with a knack for explaining body mechanics and technique in plain English.
- Academy Ballroom Atlanta, 800 Miami Cir NE #140, Atlanta 30324
- Dance Harmony 11770 Haynes Bridge Road Suite 900 Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
To schedule your next dance class, private dance lessons, or a free ½ hour introductory wedding dance lesson at one of our locations, contact Kurt Senser at 925-895-1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start dancing today! Kurt Senser gladly accepts cash and personal checks. All lesson rates are “pay as you go,” meaning there are no contracts to sign or “membership” fees.
Special Interview with